The Estonian Manual Medicine & Chiropractic Association intends to provide its members with a variety of programs, products and services that include the following:
- Membership wall diploma with EMMKS official crest and logo.
- Affiliations with international manual medicine organizations.
- Newsletters which provide the latest information on developments in the fields of manual medicine and manual therapy.
- Post graduate seminars and tradeshows.
- Practitioner referral service and web listing.
- Job postings.
- National Board Doctorate and Practitioner Diplomate Certifications and Examination in Manual Medicine, Chiropractic Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine, Massage Therapy , Athletic Trainer, Fitness Trainer and Acupuncture
- Professional Malpractice and Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- Publication of Educational Materials on Manual and Natural Medicines
- Continuing Educational Training in all forms of Manual Medicine, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture and Athletic or Fitness Training.
- Compilation of Contemporary Manual Medicine Research
- Access to the EMMCA Web site
- Publication of Articles and Marketing Materials that Promotes Manual Medicine.
- Supports Appropriate Legal and Governmental Actions that Regulates Chiropractic Medicine Massage Therapy and other related natural Manual Medicine practices.
Compilation of Research
The Estonian Manual Medicine & Chiropractic Association intends to publish the latest information on manual medicine that is gathered from research in biomechanics, physical and occupational therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, manual therapy and other related fields of study. This information is then used:
- To improve or innovate new treatment techniques
- To produce educational materials
- To write timely articles and papers
National Board Examination and Certification
The Estonian Manual Medicine and Chiropractic Association provides access to training and national board certification in all forms of Manual Medicine, Naturopathic medicine, traditional eastern medicine, sports medicine, therapeutic modalities, and clinical rehabilitation. The goals of this examination and certification program are the following:
- Differentiating between qualified professional nationally board certified and accredited chiropractors, manual medicine doctors and therapists and those who lack appropriate training and certification.
- Establishing measurable training and educational standards in manual medicine.
- Recognizing the competency and rewarding the obtainments of manual medical doctors and therapists.
- Establishing the highest standards in testing and examination in chiropractic and manual medicine as well as traditional chinese medicine procedures such as medical and practical acupuncture
Expansion of Manual Medicine and Chiropractic Education and Curriculum
The Estonian Manual Medicine and Chiropractic Association intends to write and produce training manuals and educational materials for educational purposes with on-line courses available.